Dumping Wii U Games
To be able to use the Miyamoto Level Editor, you will need a copy of the
course_res_pack folder from the game's disc, which contains all the unmodified levels for you to edit.
- Download Dumpling and extract the zip archive to the root of your SD Card.
- Turn on your Wii U and insert the New Super Mario Bros. U game disc if you own the game physically.
- Insert the SD Card into your Wii U, and open the Homebrew Launcher.
4. Launch Dumpling and select
Dump digital games or
Dump a game disc depending on your situation.
5. Select the game and press
6. Once finished, you may power down your Wii U and insert your SD Card into your computer.